Aircraft Maintance Engineering course
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Course is an international license based program, its curriculum is designed and approved by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Govt. of India for becoming an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME). AME deals with maintenance, repair, rectifying, testing, and solving the problem solved in an aircraft. The safety and security of an aircraft is responsibility of a skilled AME.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Duration
AME course duration is tentatively 2 years 6 months. The academic knowledge will be gathered at our institute and live training will be held in flying environments such as Airlines, MRO etc. After completion of 2 ½ years academic program candidate has to undergo practical training for 2 years 6 months. After clearing the modules and practical training license will be issued by DGCA.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering licenses are subcategorised into the following :-
- License B1.1:- This licensed AME certify the airworthy condition of aeroplane with jet engine.
- License B1.3:- This licensed AME certify the airworthy condition of helicopter with jet engine.
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhauls (MROs)
- Flying Clubs
- Civil Defence Forces
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aviation Training Centres
- Many more ...